Vape Club
What's new

Experienced Opinions Wanted

Nemesis is 22 mm and the sentinel is a little wider due to the top and bottom lips. I haven't used a GS but my GT doesn't look out of place on the sentinel. I forgot to mention, the brass sentinel is better than the aluminium one.

Cheers. The reason I keep mentioning thr Taifun gs is that i was of the opinion that it was narrower than the GT, hence feeling like I needed a narrower mech to house it?

Vape Superstore
AcmeFog
I'm going for a nemi clone or astro (@ninja assassin's advice) they are both well rated.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Cheers. The reason I keep mentioning thr Taifun gs is that i was of the opinion that it was narrower than the GT, hence feeling like I needed a narrower mech to house it?

The Taifun GS is about 14mm at the bottom, here is a pic of it on a Leo 14500 mod which is 17mm diameter

Leo T GS.jpg

The Taifun GT is 23mm so there is quite a size difference between them, hope this helps ;)

Vape Club
The Taifun GS is about 14mm at the bottom, here is a pic of it on a Leo 14500 mod which is 17mm diameter

View attachment 21382

The Taifun GT is 23mm so there is quite a size difference between them, hope this helps ;)

Thanks so much - this is exactly what I was getting at. I wanted the GS on a compact mech for on the go and either a GT or Kayfun on a larger one.

Vape Green
mmmmm.....nem with a kayfun ontop looks the nuts.....

i have a nem with the taifungt on, and there is a slight overhang but not to bad....the chi would sit on it perfect.....

and why the taifun gs? the gt is waaaaay easier to set up, looks cool and if your looking going FT route, then your looking at about £30ish quid all in?

Premier Ecigs
mmmmm.....nem with a kayfun ontop looks the nuts.....

i have a nem with the taifungt on, and there is a slight overhang but not to bad....the chi would sit on it perfect.....

and why the taifun gs? the gt is waaaaay easier to set up, looks cool and if your looking going FT route, then your looking at about £30ish quid all in?

And performance of the Chi rivals the Nem? If so, having the GT sit flush is a major plus for me.

The GS was really just a on the go option, however looking at it now I'm not convinced it is going to be any smaller. In fact, it looks longer and thinner?

Back
Top Bottom