What's new

£100 mech help anyone please

shakkadreadz

Postman
i have one hundred pounds and would like to buy a mech mod from the uk if possible i dont mind a clone was pointed towards a stingray but cant find one in the uk in stock anyone help me with something half decent. thanks in advance.

I would say if you are looking to spend £100 on a mech mod, it might be worth getting the real deal rather than a clone. I found the vanilla mod from cloud9vaping rather nice. I believe its around £90 or there abouts last I looked.

£100 takes you to within spitting distance of a Viggo which, by all accounts, should be coming into stock again @shmovapes soon.

It's a corker.

If copper is more your thing, because it will have negligible drop, The Ember is on midlands vaping still. Highly rated.

The Romuluz looks interesting as you can pop different atties onto it - pretty nifty for a hybrid.

Vicious Ant's Silverback is on preorder with MV too.

P-Vaper have the Buffalo coming in soon at a ton thirty

IFANCYONE have the Roller in stock for less than your budget

The Akuma is £50 more but gorgeous, from @Vape Geek

Or I could be convinced to sell my Colossus for £70 and that leaves you cash over towards a nice atty :D

Have a gander at the Modders Mods on Pink Mule while you're at it :)

Really like the black n copper stingray cant find any though.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Right ive made my mind up on a couple of things it needs to take 18650 batteries have a bottom fireing and lockable button.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Another shout out for the Viggo. You have to see one of these in the flesh to appreciate it. Ticks all your buttons too. 18650, Bottom Firing and (I think) locking ring. Slightly over budget but by the time it comes back in stock, you can have the extra £25 set aside.

The throw can be set to a ridiculously short level, if that is your thing, but the real winner is the threading. It is invisible when screwed together. It is next on my shopping list, unless the Tahiti by GP customs comes along first.

For something a little different, Shmovapes has the Pisces-T in stock. Bit smaller than most, but happy with 18650's. Not the hardest hitting mod, but a good performer overall.

Like Mawsley I really love the look of the Akuma by GP Customs, but I think the price point is just a little too high at £150. If it was around the £120 mark it would have been pre ordered already. I know that £30 is not a huge amount of money, but it makes a psychological difference.

If you are planning on the clone route, then the Hcigar Nemesis from Vape Geek takes a lot of beating. Not much that I can say that hasn't already been said about this mod. You could get one and a genuine KFL+ for less than a tenner over your budget.

Some bits to think about.

Back
Top Bottom