What's new

Review Kanger T3D - first impressions (w/pics)

pauly meatballs

Achiever
EQsclky.jpg

Hi everyone, just a few pics and details on the Kanger T3D bottom dual coil clearomiser.
I bought this device from myepack for £3.99. It arrived the next day in perfect condition.
It came fitted with a 1.5ohm dual coil head and a removable drip tip , here it is broken down:

zRUwP5g.jpg

This clearo has a 2.2ml capacity. It takes the same dual coil heads found in the aerotank, evod2 and mini protank 3. I'm a big fan of these heads, of all the dual coil heads around they must be the easiest to recoil and even the stock ones are pretty good.

Here is a T3S next to the T3D:

HQuIVC4.jpg

This clearo has ego type threading, here it is on the mvp2:

14UBdp4.jpg

Filled up with some "macaroon" by mystic juice and it's vaping away like it ought to.

m5SB3ye.jpg

Unlike some other dual coil systems I could name (looking at you innokin!) these kanger dual coils seem to have no trouble wicking, even with very thick juices. I'm getting solid flavour and a fully saturated vape (to quote Mr Busardo).
No it's not in the same league as the aspire nautilus for flavour but it's a fraction of the price.
I'd have no trouble recommending this clearo for a new vaper or for anyone that likes a decent budget clearo.

Thanks for reading everyone,
have a great day,
Paul

Hi Paul,
With the removable drip tray is it easy to refill from the top or is it one best done with the coil out?

Going to be upgrading soon & pretty new to evods.
Thanks for the review.
John

Hi Paul,
With the removable drip tray is it easy to refill from the top or is it one best done with the coil out?

Going to be upgrading soon & pretty new to evods.
Thanks for the review.
John

This one isn't refillable from the top mate, you have to unscrew the base and fill from the bottom, it's real easy though.

Cheers,
better remember to turn it upside down so if the coil comes with the battery I don't end up with a wet stain in an embarrassing place :D

John

After using these since the first day of release and as an avid ts3 lover this has a couple of things I dont like. The bottom collar hasnt good grip like the ts3 did sometimes it can be a bugger to remove without accidentally opening at the seal instead. If you chain vape these can get boody hot too like the t3s but as this has a metal drip everything gets hot. Had to stop using at 15wats on the svd it burns my lips. I am going back to the t3s for my everyday use.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Just to add they work ok on normal batteries just get hot on mod chain vaping.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Thanks for the review, looking to try these when they come back in stock at Slugtech. Extremely cheap. I'll see how I get on with the MPT3s first.

If I'm not mistaken this coil head is also found in the PT3

I bought 5 of these bad boys a couple of months ago off eBay and I think they're great 'cheapies'. I use them to try different juices, and also usually take one to work for my daily vape. The only leaking problems I've had is when the coil is knackered, but that's to be expected really. Just filled one with Old Vastard purchased from Vapemate and waiting to try it. :-D

I'd recommend these cheapies for sure.

I was a big fan of the T3S when I started vaping 2nd gen devices. This looks like a smashing update.
Great pics as always Mr Meatballs ;)

Back
Top Bottom