What's new

south hampshire meet?

Raguri

Nutter!
Right then you lot, i know theres a fair amount of you from my neck of the woods, and i havent met any of you yet. So, this is my proposal, one sunday we meet up, meet eachother, have a pint or four, and generally have a good laugh. Or do it on a friday night maybe?

I'm not a drinker, but I could be still be convinced to attend a vape meet :) Will keep an eye out for more details.

Was just to gauge some interest to be honest!
I've only ever met ONE of my fellow apes, and he's no longer active... :(

Even if it's just meeting up somewhere, having a chat, comparing setups... I'm up for that!
(And damn you EntropicVapes for selling that 4nine so quickly! I was going to offer my nzonic for trade :P (Then again, you may have said no))

I am assuming you know of a Vape friendly hostelry, to whom we could give custom?

I am assuming you know of a Vape friendly hostelry, to whom we could give custom?

I do indeed, i just cant recall its name currently. Its shirley way. But, if anyone else knows of anywhere around southampton ir postsmouth, then that could be arranged :)

I frequent both cities, worked for quite some time in Titchfield, Stubbington, Fareham etc. but not having been a vaper when I worked down that way, I never paid much attention to where you could Vape.

Now that I think about it, I think the last time I went in a pub down there, we were still smoking indoors!

I frequent both cities, worked for quite some time in Titchfield, Stubbington, Fareham etc. but not having been a vaper when I worked down that way, I never paid much attention to where you could Vape.

Now that I think about it, I think the last time I went in a pub down there, we were still smoking indoors!

Bloody hell. Thats just down the road from me! Titchfield is stumbling distance actually.

Back
Top Bottom