What's new

T-Juice top up delayed

Colonelboom

Vendor
For those of you awaiting any of the juices we are out of stock in, we ordered a top up a couple of weeks ago now so were expecting to get a top up before we ran out. Unfortunately that wasn't the case so certain juices are still showing out of stock.

We were expecting the delivery to finally arrive on Friday but it didn't so fingers are all crossed that it comes Monday so we can get the backlog of customers waiting all sorted.

cheers

Leigh,

I placed an order yesterday, are they all in stock, as I am running out of all my decent juice, just got 'meh' stuff left, and only you can put the sunshine back in my vaping life :lol1:

If you get the shipment in, can you give me a shout, as there are some others I would like :)

Hi Andy, if they are on the site they should be in stock, ones that have sold out you wont be able to add to the cart :)

I will give you a shout tomorrow if (hopefully) it all arrives and if you want anything adding I can box it up with this order

Hi Andy, if they are on the site they should be in stock, ones that have sold out you wont be able to add to the cart :)

I will give you a shout tomorrow if (hopefully) it all arrives and if you want anything adding I can box it up with this order

Leigh, that is why I have a lot of 'man love' for you, in a no homo way of course :)

Back
Top Bottom