What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Original Panzer vs Fasttech Panzer Clone

When i was a vape virgin it seemed really weird to me why people would quibble over metal battery tubes, then i learned a few new things & tried some different gear until i got a mod clone that hit notably harder than my others & that's when i started to pay attention.
The panzer mod has swung it for me now, i've seen the light. I was almost going to buy the original except i'm not over keen on the internal firing pin adjustment,having to remove the cap to make fine adjustments, a little thing but it would annoy me. That's the only down side to me with this mod though so i got switched on to the mcv biomech instead...Currently considering buying.

If i was going to buy the panzer, i would go for a genuine one because i can see the differences & it doesn't matter to me what other people think about my mod or anything like that but when i'm actually holding it in my hand & vaping away, i would know , & i can't live with that ! HELP, what's wrong with me !

I mean it though, i'm going to buy a genuine mod next & suck it 'n' see what happens after that. It's become a bit like zippo Vs cheap knock off flip top lighter for me now.

Back
Top Bottom