What's new

Review The N-Vape Midi Pro Clearomizer From NatureVape

martynparker

Postman
Hi All,

It's here......... the 4ml capacitly N-Vape Midi Clearomizer with the custom 1.5 ohm cotton wicked coil from NatureVape.

The perfect compliment to your NatureVape Kit or to use on your favourite mod.

Martyn

http://youtu.be/qNy9j6XIuYg

I heard about these and their magic coils somewhere else. Think I may try one out. Cheers for the review.

I bought the mini version with the organic cotton/micro coil set up with extra cotton wool. I have to say the flavour and vapour production is gorgeous. I also purchased the larger pre made coil and stuck it in the aero tank. Improved performance all round. Providing I can get to grips with re wicking the coils ( should be easy) then the price will be justified overrall. A good way for those who want to try a micro coil set up to see how good they are. The mini coil works brilliantly in your Evod.

I bought the mini version with the organic cotton/micro coil set up with extra cotton wool. I have to say the flavour and vapour production is gorgeous. I also purchased the larger pre made coil and stuck it in the aero tank. Improved performance all round. Providing I can get to grips with re wicking the coils ( should be easy) then the price will be justified overrall. A good way for those who want to try a micro coil set up to see how good they are. The mini coil works brilliantly in your Evod.

Glad you like it. He now does a coil specifically for the aerotank. If you put the original in it it WILL flood after a while.

Watch my tutorial on my YT channel for rewicking. It really is simply. 2 minute job.

Back
Top Bottom