What's new

Review Original Panzer vs Fasttech Panzer Clone

i sort of wanted this to be a stinker as i got the original, but its not in fact its a very good clone and has left me in a bit of a mix not knowing the one to sell on :hmm:

Pins interchangeable?

It does look a very good copy unlike the one from Vapetech. And, as said in one of the threads, I defy anyone to tell the difference between brass and copper pins if blindfolded.

Pins interchangeable?

It does look a very good copy unlike the one from Vapetech. And, as said in one of the threads, I defy anyone to tell the difference between brass and copper pins if blindfolded.

yes both top and bottom pin are interchangable :thumbup:

Bugger, this review made my mind up for me....off to FT only to find.....

Shipping delayed because of the supply problems. Starting 03/15/2014, We are going to ship the orders in time queue of order placed date.

Last edited:
Well, for our version. Every batch run has changed the threading. Does make you think though. Well, me anyway :D

yes thats the nature of clones, but i did unscrew the copper from the original and screwed it on the clone so in this case it is so, and assuming ft are going to keep with the supplier they are using now it will be so ................. but thats assuming!! :grin2:

Wonder how much my copper pins are worth to someone? :D

Back
Top Bottom