What's new

Review Original Panzer vs Fasttech Panzer Clone

wuz_uk

Achiever
This is no so much a review as a quick peep :thumbup:

The original Panzer is on the left in the pics.

The engraving on the original is sharper and it has copper pins the rest you can judge for yourself

DSC03893.jpg

DSC03897.jpg

DSC03898.jpg

DSC03895.jpg

DSC03899.jpg
bottom button works the same on both and the threads are the same quality on both
thats all folks :thumbup:

Last edited:
the edging on the clone looks a little bit smoother than on the original. am I correct?

yes kms well spotted :thumbup:

I have two HCIGAR nem clones and 1 from FT that I believed was HCIGAR, but dont think it is now. The edging is very different between the HCIGARs and the FT nem, I prefer the hcigars to the FT clone because of the edging, theyre much sharper and defined. But if it were between the original and the clone, Id not be concerned about the edging and buy the clone versus the original as long as durability was similar.

I have two HCIGAR nem clones and 1 from FT that I believed was HCIGAR, but dont think it is now. The edging is very different between the HCIGARs and the FT nem, I prefer the hcigars to the FT clone because of the edging, theyre much sharper and defined. But if it were between the original and the clone, Id not be concerned about the edging and buy the clone versus the original as long as durability was similar.

i sort of wanted this to be a stinker as i got the original, but its not in fact its a very good clone and has left me in a bit of a mix not knowing the one to sell on :hmm:

don't blame ya! :grin2:

I was dead set that the panzer would be my first real mod - the gf has said she'll buy me one original on my birthday but im thinking of something n copper and just buy myself a panzer clone - im thinking of the copper red stingray coming soon or the gp customs over at vapegeek

Back
Top Bottom