What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Panzer 1:1 clone. Adding insult to injury !

vaporsizer

Veteran
Anyone seen or discussed this one yet ? http://www.vapedaddy.co.uk/panzer-mod/

Text copied from the site -
This is an identical 1:1 Clone of the Original.

I'm looking at the real deal as a possible new mod soon & i've checked out all the advice on why the real deal is better than any clone just like any other similar mod scenario & i'm not naive, i know the difference between a fake & a clone but is anybody sporting one of these ?
In the case of the ft clone i totally agree it's shit & i've seen another one too which i also think looks shit but this one is a proper rip off job including the MCV name & model name. If the description is right ,the size would be the same too... Could this be a bad ass mod or another wolf in sheep's clothing ??

I will now take cover under a table !

at least theyre being honest and said its a clone. Its the vendors who are trying to pass clones off as real that would concern me.

Yeah well lets not get into a vendor bashing sesh either.

Whos got the clone anyways? Any good or not?

It should be sitting on my door mat when I get gome in about 2 hours so ill let you know if it is indeed sick as tits

It should be sitting on my door mat when I get gome in about 2 hours so ill let you know if it is indeed sick as tits

Well i'd be interested in any up front feedback about it. No nonsense likey !

Well I cant compare to a real one but from what I have seen on FT it does look pretty good

Back
Top Bottom