What's new

kayfun getting me down :(

clint

Achiever
No matter how I build this thing, no matter how I fill it, I'm losing juice.
It's not leaking out, not gurgling or anything but the juice is collecting inside the base of the atomizer. It's seriously getting me down. :(

Don't have 3.1 but looking at it it must be leaking back thru the fill valve

Maybe scratch above, can only get down either air hole or centre post....
check top chimney o-ring
chimney funnel to top cap o-ring (the recessed one)
the centre post is tight or the insulator on the centre pin is ok

I bet one of your orings is on its way out ...

Try it with the metal tank for a bit (assuming it still has orings on it) and try replacing all the orings ..

Nata Sells spare orings on vapegeek, I bought myself some the other day :)

an air leak anywhere in it will cause juice to overfill the chimney and escape don the center air hole

clint Do you mean it's leaking or that the wick runs dry with a little juice still left in the base? I noticed this with my lite + clone earlier. I don't think much can be done about that really, doesn't both me too much though

clint Do you mean it's leaking or that the wick runs dry with a little juice still left in the base? I noticed this with my lite + clone earlier. I don't think much can be done about that really, doesn't both me too much though
Nothing is actually leaking out. There's no gurgling or dry hits and it's vaping ok. What happens is when I fill it, after about 5 minutes half the juice suddenly disappears. It doesn't matter how I fill it, whether through the top or through the fill valve. The juice is collecting inside the base in what I believe is the air flow chamber.

The strange thing is that if I blow through the drip tip nothing comes out of the air hole. However, if I turn the atty upside down and blow through the air hole, the juice is pissing out of the drip tip. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom