Vape Club
What's new

Review Stingray Clone from Vapoursaints

mine are v2's and if you hold the switch to the battery base you can see how tight it is...its like the vela that requires the same wrap to stop it continuously firing :(

I don't understand that, you've confused me there because on the stingray, the magnets are in constant contact but it's the switch cover that completes the throw...I think ! On the vela it's still a moving pin making the circuit within the switch assy.
Either way i think they have made a good switch . With all the different switches out there with their little quirks or charms, this one does seem like a decent design. Looks like once it's set you can leave it, i like that thinking.

Vape Superstore
Vape Green
I don't understand that, you've confused me there because on the stingray, the magnets are in constant contact but it's the switch cover that completes the throw...I think ! On the vela it's still a moving pin making the circuit within the switch assy.
Either way i think they have made a good switch . With all the different switches out there with their little quirks or charms, this one does seem like a decent design. Looks like once it's set you can leave it, i like that thinking.

sorry for any confusion but.....

the magnets cant be in constant contact when the whole premise of the switch is that the poles are opposite,therefore the press is what makes contact and thus fire the mod, the stronger the magnet the stiffer the push to fire it and vice versa.

and on the 22mm vela...there is no delrin on the switch, check pretty much all your other mods, there is a delrin for the battery to sit on, you therefor RELY VERY HEAVILY on the wrap on the base of the battery, without that wrap you have serious problems.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
sorry for any confusion but.....

the magnets cant be in constant contact when the whole premise of the switch is that the poles are opposite,therefore the press is what makes contact and thus fire the mod, the stronger the magnet the stiffer the push to fire it and vice versa.

and on the 22mm vela...there is no delrin on the switch, check pretty much all your other mods, there is a delrin for the battery to sit on, you therefor RELY VERY HEAVILY on the wrap on the base of the battery, without that wrap you have serious problems.

Of course. You're right, apologies. 1st day back at work today, early start, tired. Now i've woke up from my coma so has my brain cell. I'm wiv ya, got one of those vela's so i know what you mean, always afraid to leave it unattended.

i know myself and another member who has one believes it is a serious contender to knock the nem off top spot, really is a nice mod in either finish :)

That's bold Andy mate! Had to buy one myself after reading that and knowing how you love your nem. Ordered from M Vapes, let you know later this week :-)

AcmeFog
That's bold Andy mate! Had to buy one myself after reading that and knowing how you love your nem. Ordered from M Vapes, let you know later this week :-)

please do richard....i know youll love it...for all round configurations i still think the nem tops for usabilty, battery size, kick etc...airflow even more so for cart tank users like us

but...

this stingray is really good...youve obviously read that i have both finishes and prob get the scorpion copper black too when its available :)

in my hand now with my trusty scuba on top :)

still hunting for a 23mm s and p though richard :(

please do richard....i know youll love it...for all round configurations i still think the nem tops for usabilty, battery size, kick etc...airflow even more so for cart tank users like us

but...

this stingray is really good...youve obviously read that i have both finishes and prob get the scorpion copper black too when its available :)

in my hand now with my trusty scuba on top :)

still hunting for a 23mm s and p though richard :(

Yeah copper black looks nice. Why u after 23mm SnP? What mod is it for?

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom