What's new

Review Stingray Clone from Vapoursaints

i know myself and another member who has one believes it is a serious contender to knock the nem off top spot, really is a nice mod in either finish :)

It is a serious contender, just gave both brass nem and stingray to my non vaping/non interested other half and asked which one was real. Answer was Stingray 'because you can't see the joins'

It is a serious contender, just gave both brass nem and stingray to my non vaping/non interested other half and asked which one was real. Answer was Stingray 'because you can't see the joins'

hope you got all your own hair bud or your in trouble hehe

i only use 18350, nems are great all round devices,superb when kicked too...not even tried with the sting ray yet....above all a mod has to be functional and look good and the sting ray definately ticks both boxes big time :)

For me the stingray (clone) beats the nemesis (clone) hands down, the switch is more responsive and I love the self adjusting centre pin.
Need to move my nemesis on as I don't think it's going to see a lot of action now.

Loving my stingray. :)

Not had a nerm to compare it with but it does perform very well.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393664825.455945.jpg

Tiny is the word mate, almost to small in 18350 mode for me with a dripper in my paws lol.
must add that this was from matt at m-vapes, and just wanted to show it off.;)
the join in tubes is barely noticeable, great mod and now wanting the brass one and the black & copper one when out.

brass one is way better in polished finish and may soon be available again from nige at vapoursaints on facebook....send him a pm as he may have them :)

phil has them at mods and atties but more expensive :(

Back
Top Bottom