What's new

Hardware delivery arrived and on site soon

Colonelboom

Vendor
As well as the usual stock we have added a few extra things for a bit of variety on this order.

GS-Pro - Greensound Protank 2 basically, there are a couple of very minor differences but it looks and works like a protank 2 at a good price too. These are just single units with pre installed coil but made to the standard we have come to rely on from Greensound tha easily matches those of Kanger.

GS-H6 - Their own spin on a Protank style glassomiser that offers a slight styling twist and performs really well, these are retail boxed with a pre installed 2.4ohm head, a spare and a beauty ring

Uprated coil heads for H2, H5, Evod Protank type devices and of course the H6 mentioned above, in 1.8 and 2.4ohm these have been improved for airflow and flavour over the standard design with such a simple difference that it makes me wonder why this wasn't done sooner.

eGo Spinner 1100mah - the ubiquitous variable voltage ego battery that runs from 3.3v to 4.8v with a decent sized battery for most users.

Pics and pricing to follow once they are on the site - hopefully this afternoon

The h5 is what i vape blackpowder on....so the 6 sounds good....

These gs2/5 are awesome bits of kit.....great for when your out and about and wont crack with the usual tankcrackers ;)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Back
Top Bottom