What's new

Introducing The Vapour Bar

The Vapour Bar

Initiate
Hi folks,

just a quick introduction to our bricks & mortar store and webshop.

We're approaching our one year anniversary so thought it was about time that we got a presence on the forums.

Our store is based in Ulverston, South Cumbria where we're open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Our web shop is open seven days a week.

We stock everything from starter kits, VV/VW mods, tanks, mechanical mods, rebuildable supplies and a wide range of juice.

The next thing on the cards for us is expanding our juice range - we've spent a lot of time sampling juices and have largely been impressed with the juices we've sampled from America, so shall be stocking a few ranges for our customers - that way you guys and gals don't have to wait so long for shipping. Ruthless Ejuice should be with us in the next few days; Pink Spot Vapor and Faded Vapes are likely to follow in the next few weeks.

If you're from the local area, we'd love to meet you - we're a friendly bunch so feel free to pop into the shop in Ulverston and visit us. If you're from further afield, check out our webstore and add us on Facebook if you like :)

More info is available at www.thevapourbar.co.uk

Thanks folks :)

I'd decided to visit the shop next payday after seeing it mentioned by someone(forgotten who though)

Not sure if this is the best place for this, but I decided to have a play on PhotoShop and make myself a new desktop wallpaper and felt like sharing it around, so here it is. Feel free to use it if you like :)

Attachments

• coildripcloudwallpaper2.jpg
    coildripcloudwallpaper2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 83
Back
Top Bottom