What's new

Next batch of Colonel Boom's underway shortly

Colonelboom

Vendor
16 litre bottles have arrived which I use to make up the different strengths, my delivery of PG and VG arrived today and yesterday and now just waiting on a few of the flavours that come from further afield and I can get on with making another, slightly larger batch of all three juices which will be available in 10ml, 30ml and 50ml bottles once ready and 6mg, 12mg, 18mg and 24mg strengths.

The current batch of HeadShot is ready but we are still waiting on the bottles arriving from the manufacturer and the labels are being reprinted as they didn't come out to the standard I expect - all in all though it is going relatively smoothly and we still have a little bottled stock in BlackPowder and HeartShot with a bit kept back that isn't bottled up yet too.

I sometimes, I sometimes dont lol, the only forums I bother with these days is this and aaec, facebook and twitter, ukv got all too a bit anti everything lol :P

I am not a member on aaec it must be said. Have you posted the review over on there? I know what you mean about UKV too, I go on occasionally, post less so but when I do there seems to be little to no form of interaction from members. Certainly much less inclusive than here.

Theres still a bit of HeartShot left and it is setup on the site for now to discount the 10ml bottles when purchased as 30ml if you are interested - it just means you get 3 x 10ml bottles though. You do get the lower postage price though as it doesn't trigger to small parcel rate

Back
Top Bottom