What's new

BVM - Bolton Vape Meet!

Liath - It's a pleasure! What could be better? All you needed was a chip flavoured juice and you all could have travelled back to the 80's and had a traditional pub chicken in a basket! I've got to be totally honest, I've never tried the stuff - after getting the concentrate on my skin when I mixed it, I decided that was more than enough for me - and it was like cat pee - it smelled for the best part of a week!

All I can say is sorry :giverose: Knowing AndyC1971 to be the perfect gentleman, I have no doubt he will be guilt stricken and online as we speak buying you the atty of your choice, in pure gold with diamond accenting as a way of saying sorry. :D

Knowing @AndyC1971 to be the perfect gentleman, I have no doubt he will be guilt stricken and online as we speak buying you the atty of your choice, in pure gold with diamond accenting as a way of saying sorry. :D

:lol1: I think that is HIGHLY unlikely, but I'll let him off... this time ;)

Oh, and I forgot a special 'Thank YOU!' to @Dexter, who, by way of @Tubbyengineer, sent a 'lovely' sample of juice for AndyC to try... sadly Andy didn't have anything to put it in, so the chunt 'borrowed' one of my protanks, emptied the perfectly good (and very nice!) @PlumeBlu heartshot that was in it out (all over the carpet!) and used that.......... then handed it round, making several poor apes turn a nice shade of green before giving it back to me......

Needless to say by this evening I'd forgotten all of this (nothing to do with the wine I drank last night, I'm sure!) and I have just ferreted out said protank to have a vape of lovely heartshot, only to have my senses abused to the highest degree by feckin' DEATH BY CHICKEN!!!!

So, yeah, cheers for THAT Dexter ;)

@whipitup, also meant to say lovely to meet you and MrsWhipitup, whose name I'm sure I was told and promptly forgot... and if you feel like selling some of your divine chocomint, do let me know... unless you want to swap some for some death by chicken of course?! ;) :lol1:

Good post............Roger and Karen, and how much do you want?

Oh, and I forgot a special 'Thank YOU!' to @Dexter, who, by way of @Tubbyengineer, sent a 'lovely' sample of juice for AndyC to try... sadly Andy didn't have anything to put it in, so the chunt 'borrowed' one of my protanks, emptied the perfectly good (and very nice!) @PlumeBlu heartshot that was in it out (all over the carpet!) and used that.......... then handed it round, making several poor apes turn a nice shade of green before giving it back to me......

Needless to say by this evening I'd forgotten all of this (nothing to do with the wine I drank last night, I'm sure!) and I have just ferreted out said protank to have a vape of lovely heartshot, only to have my senses abused to the highest degree by feckin' DEATH BY CHICKEN!!!!

So, yeah, cheers for THAT Dexter ;)

@whipitup, also meant to say lovely to meet you and MrsWhipitup, whose name I'm sure I was told and promptly forgot... and if you feel like selling some of your divine chocomint, do let me know... unless you want to swap some for some death by chicken of course?! ;) :lol1:

Muahaha, Revenge is mine!!!!...:sinister::sinister:

Jebus Roger, I had to watch it again to see where you were!
That beanie you wore to the Beeb takes years off you mate!
Wish I wasn't working (full of a cold anyway).

When's the next meet?

Err, thank you (maybe).

I think we could manage one, say, every quarter?

@Liath - It's a pleasure! What could be better? All you needed was a chip flavoured juice and you all could have travelled back to the 80's and had a traditional pub chicken in a basket! I've got to be totally honest, I've never tried the stuff - after getting the concentrate on my skin when I mixed it, I decided that was more than enough for me - and it was like cat pee - it smelled for the best part of a week!

All I can say is sorry :giverose: Knowing @AndyC1971 to be the perfect gentleman, I have no doubt he will be guilt stricken and online as we speak buying you the atty of your choice, in pure gold with diamond accenting as a way of saying sorry. :D

What does "basket" taste of?

Liath, A 3:1 mix of Milton fluid, soak overnight should get rid of it, but you'll need to replace or rebuild the head...

@Liath, A 3:1 mix of Milton fluid, soak overnight should get rid of it, but you'll need to replace or rebuild the head...

The head is already in the bin mate... I couldn't even bear to touch it to re-build it! LOL! Thanks for the tip re the milton- somehow I don't think even my ultrasonic cleaner is going to get rid of this stuff....!!

Back
Top Bottom