What's new

BVM - Bolton Vape Meet!

Great night with great people, it was an absolute belter.

Good to meet everyone and sorry to anyone I didnt speak to hopefully I'll catch you next tume.

And Thanks again to mrteatime for the lift truly grateful

I'll make sure I get a good night's sleep before the next one so I'm don't zone out next time lol

Great night with great people, it was an absolute belter.

Good to meet everyone and sorry to anyone I didnt speak to hopefully I'll catch you next tume.

And Thanks again to @mrteatime for the lift truly grateful

I'll make sure I get a good night's sleep before the next one so I'm don't zone out next time lol

Lots of us were tired by the end, A little zoning out was fine...:whiteflag:

I'd like to second that, It was a great night, My apologies to those I didn't really get around to speaking to - (Including our great and glorious leader KMS), to those I did speak to - I hope I didnt bore you spitless.

To Roadhoguk, Thank you Both You and Your Good lady wife are stars.

To everyone who attended thanks for making it a great night out...:worship::worship::worship:

I'm finally home, and have finally got to read through this post...!

Another fantastic night out with PoTV nutters.... it was a pleasure to meet you all and put some names to faces :)
mrteatime, I am seriously unimpressed with your choice of aftershave... I was so looking forward to sniffing you all evening... hai karate next time please ;)
Tubbyengineer... could you not have got some video of me without something stuck in my mouth.... I did take it out for some of the evening, honest! :lol1:
KulrMeStoopid... I too shall respect your wishes and not post the pics I have of you :)
Roadhoguk... SO sorry that we didn't let you know we were going and offer you a lift in our taxi... when I say 'we', of course I mean 'he'...as he didn't tell me we were leaving until we actually left either.... :lol1:

I didn't get many pics, and they aren't great but, here you go folks.....

an assorted bunch of Vape-heads.... including Carlos, AndyC1971, Roadhoguk and CharlieMD

Bolton Vape meet 103.jpg

and another assorted bunch of vape nuts...
Bolton Vape meet 109.jpg

and finally, proving that he can do it just as well as us girls, AndyC1971 'assuming the position' for mrteatime! ;)
Bolton Vape meet 113.jpg

I did have a few more, but that damn shy american babe was in them all :)

Bloody hell, I didnt think I was so "animated"!!

Jebus Roger, I had to watch it again to see where you were!
That beanie you wore to the Beeb takes years off you mate!
Wish I wasn't working (full of a cold anyway).

When's the next meet?

Oh, and I forgot a special 'Thank YOU!' to Dexter, who, by way of Tubbyengineer, sent a 'lovely' sample of juice for AndyC to try... sadly Andy didn't have anything to put it in, so the chunt 'borrowed' one of my protanks, emptied the perfectly good (and very nice!) PlumeBlu heartshot that was in it out (all over the carpet!) and used that.......... then handed it round, making several poor apes turn a nice shade of green before giving it back to me......

Needless to say by this evening I'd forgotten all of this (nothing to do with the wine I drank last night, I'm sure!) and I have just ferreted out said protank to have a vape of lovely heartshot, only to have my senses abused to the highest degree by feckin' DEATH BY CHICKEN!!!!

So, yeah, cheers for THAT Dexter ;)

whipitup, also meant to say lovely to meet you and MrsWhipitup, whose name I'm sure I was told and promptly forgot... and if you feel like selling some of your divine chocomint, do let me know... unless you want to swap some for some death by chicken of course?! ;) :lol1:

Back
Top Bottom