What's new

Expired Eliquid safe to vape?

MrTonsofVape

Postman
Morning vapers!

I got some liquid from my brother he doesnt want them cause they are expired they are from
dec 2013 writton on the bottle to me that doesnt seem to long thats only 2 months ago..the juice looks normal and smells normal i vaped some of it tasted it fine..but what would it do if i continue to vape expired juice can it make u sick or do anything else?

thanks

and oh yeah id rather not throw it away because its only 2 months over the experation date and ive got like 200ml of it it be a waste to waste 200ml hehe around that

Depending on the content and how it's stored etc' I normally find juice is good for a couple of years. I've got some from a few years back that's fine but I do find the custard based juices have the least longevity.

If you think about the content of the juice (PG, VG, Nicotine) you can store it individually for 10 years so it's only really the concentrates that could give you a problem and most of those are not fresh so again it's fine.

Longevity pretty much depends on how it's stored rather than its contents.

Vape on buddy it'll be fine.

SB.

Was it opened and how was it stored? The main concern to me would be the flavouring as (to my understanding) that is what limits the shelf life. Personally I would err on the side of caution as lungs can be sensitive things and most of us have abused them enough already but I'm sure some one more knowledgable will come along soon :)

it was stored in a box with eliquid bottles my brother didnt like and was sitting in the closet as a backup or if some one ever wanted to trade..cause he doesnt like to just to throw it away so i said ill take it and he gave it to me..it was full pg 6mg tabbaco juice that was dec2013 exp date but it taste fine..but if it cant make u sick or anything ill keep vaping it =) thanks im happy i got it haha

i did throw in some vg juice with higher nicotine level and a flavoring so it went from full pg juice to pg and vg right?

yeah, the added vg has made it get a vg percentage too, also the nic will have increased with the added nic content...unlikely to do you any harm, I've had out of date juices and they have been fine :)

thanks im very happy to hear this news cause its a very nice decent amount of liquid and the best it was free! from a family member .. thanks guy and keep on vaping! =) im vaping that expired juice now as we speak it is mixed with a bit of vg strawberry but it taste just fine!

Yep as others have stated, normally good for a couple of years at least, if it smells or tastes funky the bin it (responsibly) but if not, then vape on!

Yep as others have stated, normally good for a couple of years at least, if it smells or tastes funky the bin it (responsibly) but if not, then vape on!

Ive had "in date" juice that smells / tastes funky :P

Only you Pepper!
It will all come down to what it is lol!
gorilla goo, or zebrafish undercrackers, might be funky unless they state what flavours are in them ;)

Back
Top Bottom