What's new

The Viggo

Mawsley, looks like ElsaBubs has answered this one for you, TBH I know nothing about the mod and not even watched Todds Video on it as yet mate, hell that was not much help was it but honest though :)

Just watched Todds review
1 I like the floating pin
2 I like the fact its brushed
3 I like the switch assembly IE battery rattle eliminate and the adjust on the throw

4 I was not to keen on the logo on the side, personally would of been nicer just on the bottom and leave the tube clean

5 Arh sorry just seen the pics on Shmovapes OMG what have they done to the engraving its way over the top and puts me as they say on Dragons Den its nice, couple of differences which is great as most mods are becoming the same with new ones coming out, but that engraving I'm OUT

Okay, so for the special bus crew who have difficulty breathing, tying shoelaces, etc, and to prevent any more PMs from humans wanting interaction, thinking they have something in common with me, before I have coffee in the morning, cuz a couple 'o' days is going to change the course of their existence...ahhh, I love the smell of ranting in the morning...I'll tell you how, I, Chad Stonechuck, discovered the secret of Vape Auctions, a) You have a facebook account, b) Type in something like, 'vape auctions', into the search bar, c) Look at which groups have the most members, d) Press Join, and someone will approve you soon enough, e) Avoid any group that has 'UK' in the title, they are usually rubbish, harsh, but fair, comment, f) I ain't hiring any of you guys if I need a detective, and don 't come moaning to me about, 'Oh, but you didn't draw me a diagram showing me how to recognize myself when I see my reflection in the window I'm licking', g) Gee, I love you all really (That was a lie).

thinking they have something in common with me,

I for one find it hard how anyone can have something in common with a mixed ozzy-english-irish-romanian hugging-bald bugger like you

erm nope can't think of anything

Good morning David how are we today :)

Back
Top Bottom