What's new

The Snus stories....by KMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Mr KMS,

This is all in good fun. Trust me, your wife actually hates me.....no, really I mean she actually does hate me so fear not as we love KMS for what she does here........she moderates our behavior and informs us of all things vaping. You're a lucky man and so are we having her knowledge to call upon.

Friday / Saturday night we are all a bit crazy but KMS is always professional.

Right then, back to normal...............KMS. I am a Tory, I like money, I don't like scroungers and I LOVE being British......over to you.

now that made me LMFAO. I'm no political party, I despise money and those who have it. I fully believe scrounger is far more than just someone who needs help and I love being psuedo British more than being an American!

Right..... Dexter has kindly sent me some of this too, with a warning on one that it is an acquired taste, SO..........Cola Snus will be video reviewed tomorrow :D

If you like it AndyC1971 mate, you can have the rest of the can and an unopened one - I do not get on with the cola one at all! Can't wait to see what you make of it... Oooohhh! What a weekend, x-factor, jungle and Andy's snus challenge. My life is complete! :D

@KulrMeStoopid Catch liquorice mini might be worth a go. It's the one my wife uses ( and has done for 30 years) , mini bags so not too strong and not visible at all. Has a decent taste as well , not overpowering. I used them to give up the cigs 10 years ago and still do ( I've only been at the vaping malarky for a few weeks). Even after using snus for so many years I still couldn't stomach the taste and the hit of a full size snus :)

Nooo, you don't have to spit. Find a taste you like and it's just flavoured tobacco juice, quite pleasant actually.

I must ask... What is the appeal of snus?
Seems a bit... Eugh to me. Then again, I hate spitting :P

And, is it anything like that nicorette gum crap, which BUUURNED

I started about a year or so ago and jumped straight in with the Extra Stark (Extra strong). It is quite mind-blowing at first and you get a real nicotine and vitamin N buzz. It can also cause 'niccups', (Nicotine hiccups). It burns slightly at first but you get used to it. Some of the flavours really are nice, you just have to find one you like, just like vaping.

So yeah this snus stuff... Which one should I try tomorrow?

If you have Wintergreen that's one of my favourites. I also love the Olde Ving melon, coffee and apple. These are my favourites: Odens Kola Extreme Portion Snus has a taste of Kola and with a nicotine content of 22mg/g, Thunder Berry Extra Strong is a portion snus with a flavor of berries, Odens 59 Extreme Portion Snus has a taste of Cinnamon and with a nicotine content of 22mg/g, Odens Creamy Extreme Wintergreen Portion Snus with a wintergreen flavor. Nicotine content 22 mg/g. (Divine, my favourite!),.

I also use normal strength snus for everyday use.

However, now that I've found vaping, the vape has taken over, my snus is now in the freezer for emergencies. It is great though for when you can't vape ie in a cinema or pub or whatever where some jobsworth has banned vaping. Also if I'm watching a film or something I just pop in a snus and am satisfied for 3 hours odd.

I worry that even vaping will become outlawed in the EU at some point so I have my stash of snus just in case; I need nicotine! I'm even learning Swedish for if snusline - the company in Israel I get it from - stops trading or something similar. I'd even bloody move to Sweden if need be, it may be my last hope !

In fact I've just popped an extra strong one in to watch the Liverpool Arsenal game from yesterday!

Last edited:
Have given up the stinkies completely now and am snussing and vaping only ... amazing how your sense of smell and taste come back, the melon snus is ten times better

Ive been horribly sick since getting the Snus so I havent tried the other bits :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom