What's new

HeartShot for Valentines Day

Colonelboom

Vendor
Order today and have it delivered tomorrow to give a bottle of HeartShot to a special someone, comes with a small pack of Love Heart sweets too!

HeartShot was created entirely by accident but after trialling seemed quite a popular idea, based around the flavour of Love Heart sweets that most of us may have tried in our childhood we tried a few methods to introduce a slight fizz on the inhale too which lingers on the tongue. Introduced for Valentines day as a trial run we are gauging demand and popularity and may keep this in full production - please be advised that this initial batch is limited to around 100 bottles across three strengths.

This juice is created with our standard 60vg/40pg blend using high quality USP, EP and BP grade ingredients along with carefully selected food flavourings.

Coming initially at 6mg, 12mg and 18mg we are likely to introduce 24mg for later batches.

Please Note: HeartShot does use a very small amount of alcohol in the mix to help create the fizz, we have very few alternatives to achieve a similar effect and we are testing these with the view to remove alcohol altogether - our aim is to produce 100% alcohol free liquids.

Any alcohol used is blended in a way to facilitate evaporation, this seems to be a concern for those who avoid alcohol and we take steps to ensure that active alcohol content is minimal.

http://www.plumeblu.co.uk/shop/e-liquid/colonel-booms/colonel-booms-heartshot-detail

So if I bought it for me... then does that mean I love myself? Ok I aint got a problem wi that! Theirs a lot to love! lol

Back
Top Bottom