What's new

Leave smokers alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have very rarely got upset or lost my temper on this forum.......

However, I have to say, that I really wish you would STFU TAR. You are just trying to provoke a fucking reaction with your trolling. WE all understand your thoughts/opinions on this matter, there really isnt anything more to be said, your going over old ground again. Another personal attack on a well known and respected member of this forum, and I will infract and call for a ban, as fucking simple as that.

Can we not keep it and love it and pet it and call it george?

I have very rarely got upset or lost my temper on this forum.......

However, I have to say, that I really wish you would STFU TAR. You are just trying to provoke a fucking reaction with your trolling. WE all understand your thoughts/opinions on this matter, there really isnt anything more to be said, your going over old ground again. Another personal attack on a well known and respected member of this forum, and I will infract and call for a ban, as fucking simple as that.
Err, the personal attacks were a one way street for long enough so now I'm the bad guy for dishing a teeny weeny bit back out by comparison? I'm not the one keeping it going either, I'm just replying to people talking to me.

Call for a ban, 'cause I'm not living under your threat when people are insulting me willy nilly.

Err, the personal attacks were a one way street for long enough so now I'm the bad guy for dishing a teeny weeny bit back out by comparison? I'm not the one keeping it going either, I'm just replying to people talking to me.

Call for a ban, 'cause I'm not living under your threat when people are insulting me willy nilly.

I have been following this thread since my last comment. The reaction I got for simply saying that vapers should try to be discreet was, to be frank, rude. I decided to bow out.

Then I watched as you have been systematically attacked and insulted by a group of "established" members (read clique,) because of your opinions but you stuck to your guns. More power to you. If it's any consolation I agree with you.

To the others reading this- When I joined this forum just a few days ago I was told "welcome to the friendliest forum on the internet." The nasty, arrogant behaviour of the people this thread has proved that to be a lie.

I'm going back to lurking. And I know you couldn't care less about that.

If you represent vaping, you're shit at it.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Last edited:
I have been following this thread since my last comment. The reaction I got for simply saying that vapers should try to be discreet was, to be frank, rude. I decided to bow out.

Then I watched as you have been systematically attacked and insulted by a group of "established" members (read clique,) because of your opinions but you stuck to your guns. More power to you. If it's any consolation I agree with you.

To the others reading this- When I joined this forum just a few days ago I was told "welcome to the friendliest forum on the internet." The nasty, arrogant behaviour of the people this thread has proved that to be a lie.

I'm going back to lurking. And I know you couldn't care less about that.

If you represent vaping, you're shit at it.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app
Thanks. This is certainly not a thread anybody would want H&S or customer experience decision makers looking at any time soon.

The funny things is that myself and my much better half are on our third attempt at vaping... this one being successful. The other tries (with those e-cig lookalikees) were before this forum existed - so I've probably been 'vaping' on and off for longer than some 'long term members' here.

But something is definitely wrong when a mod joins in with the baying crowd.... the title is Moderator, not Moberator. :D

Problem sorted. Since no one can seem to stay on topic of the OP that I posted, yall can (see below)

stfu.jpg

I would also like to add that mods on this forum are all volunteers and do not revoke their right to have an opinion by becoming mods on potv
they have as much right as anyone else here to express their opinion.

Thanks. This is certainly not a thread anybody would want H&S or customer experience decision makers looking at any time soon.

The funny things is that myself and my much better half are on our third attempt at vaping... this one being successful. The other tries (with those e-cig lookalikees) were before this forum existed - so I've probably been 'vaping' on and off for longer than some 'long term members' here.

But something is definitely wrong when a mod joins in with the baying crowd.... the title is Moderator, not Moberator. :D

Right, I am not one for conspiracies, Yep Man landed on the moon, the original titanic did sink, Elvis is dead, JFK was shot by Jack Ruby and Diana died in a tragic accident, but your comments littered all over this thread are similar to those of an anti.

Now, heres the real rub...........I understood your opinion the first time, by the tenth time I wanted to cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNkp4QF3we8

Irritating isnt it!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom