What's new

Colonel Booms Update

Colonelboom

Vendor
BlackPowder (Anise, Liquorice and Fruit) is pretty much ready to go, a couple more days left of steeping to clear it all up a bit more as the combination of anise and liquorice makes the juice very murky and brown, absinthe drinkers will know about the louche already. It then starts to clear up and becomes more amber in this case thanks to the liquorice and the batch I have put together had a last minute change on the liquorice used - essentially I replaced a percentage of the sweetened flavouring with a more natural liquorice root which adds a bit more depth to the overall flavour but also darkens the juice a tiny bit (naturally, no additives for colour used)

As the steeping process continues past 7 days it becomes ready to bottle and then clarifies a bit more - THEN it will be ready :) Should be on Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

HeartShot (Love Heart Sweets - including slight fizz) is also steeping, again it should be a couple of days and will go on sale on Tuesday or Wednesday next week but we do have a slight issue in that the labels have not arrived from the printer - if this is still the case on Monday afternoon I will have to use BlackPowder Labels somehow and alter them with an overlay - it is shoddy I know but with Valentines day only days away and the planned time to trial this as a special (and a view to continue if it is well received) I am a little bit stuck with options.

HeadShot (Menthol, Peppermint and Lime) will be ready the following week as it was mixed more recently, the flavours do not need to steep as long on this one I have found, but I still like to make sure it is nicely blended and the VG thickens. This also allows me a chance to get the labels in from the printers too.

Obviously this is only a first run, I am totally new to doing this on a retail scale and may just get the amount of liquids on sale totally wrong initially, I do want to make sure juices are blended well and using top drawer ingredients but moreso I want them to be steeped and ready to vape rather than having to steep it yourself. If I do run out of your strength quickly or it is not available I wholeheartedly apologise and if you drop me a message I can build an idea of what is needed in quantities for the next run in a couple of weeks.

For information, the initial strengths available will be 6mg, 12mg and 18mg - 24mg should be available on the second batch if there is a call for it :grin2:

It shouldn't be long now and it will be ready, obviously my focus is on the signature juice and he special for this week though :)

Colonel Booms Bang Bang Juice is live from 13:00 GMT today, we have already had a few collection orders and a delivery of boxes to make sure that in the event they all sold out we can ship them today too...

Also, the Menthol Crystals have arrived that will allow me to make the HeadShot concentrate up and ready to mix. I like to make the concentrates before I mix as it gives the flavours a chance to steep before adding to bases and diluents but also lets me make a large amount - in this case it will be enough for 500 bottles and more on the way :)

A word of warning on BlackPowder, we have had reports of it cracking a Russian 91% PMMA tank, we do warn not to use this juice in plastic as the anise and liquorice combo are known tank crackers. It has been fine in other plastic devices but we want to urge you all to use caution as we cannot accept responsibility should your tank get fragged by a Colonel Boom liquid

Back
Top Bottom