What's new

Leave smokers alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, my ex was a mental health nurse so your behaviour does tick a few boxes from what she used to tell me. At least you are aware enough to submit when you shown you are having an episode, many are not so lucky.

And what the hey... if you do get a lot of joy from blowing big clouds then I'm sure the management of the cafes your care in the community minibus visits on your wee day trips could make an exception.

Oops.. I wrote (lol) 'personal knowledge' not second hand knowledge... I thought I was supposed to be the one with reading comprehension issues.

Looks like you need to brush up on the old reading skills trolly.

:D

Yes, my ex was a mental health nurse so your behaviour does tick a few boxes from what she used to tell me. At least you are aware enough to submit when you shown you are having an episode, many are not so lucky.

And what the hey... if you do get a lot of joy from blowing big clouds then I'm sure the management of the cafes your care in the community minibus visits on your wee day trips could make an exception.

Oh.. and please get your facts straight.. I've never mentioned that I blow 'big clouds'.

The biggest clouds in this thread are the obvious clouds of guff that you seem to think represent your knowledge of vapers/vaping.

Oops.. I wrote (lol) 'personal knowledge' not second hand knowledge... I thought I was supposed to be the one with reading comprehension issues.

Looks like you need to brush up on the old reading skills trolly.

You must have meant 'experience' then, because any knowledge somebody has could be described as personal since it is what they know. You are using personal definitions of english words which is unhelpful outside of your minibus, and certainly not helpful if you intend to take any night classes in epistemology.

Use your words Forest. Use your words.

You must have meant 'experience' then, because any knowledge somebody has could be described as personal since it is what they know. You are using personal definitions of english words which is unhelpful outside of your minibus, and certainly not helpful if you intend to take any night classes in epistemology.

Use your words Forest. Use your words.

Okie dokie..

Grab a mirror and a dictionary.

Look up frenulum and then look in the mirror.

Yep.

I'm very aware of the business implications and standard political corrupting involved in this issue. I didn't say they were small, I say 'relatively small' as in by comparison to the number of smokers and non-smokers. Using the 1.3m figure there are around 9x as many smokers as vapers and of course a lot of them will be using the cigarette replicants that don't necessarily produce the clouds we are talking about. I think it's accurate and true to call 10% relatively small, I did say growing and the percentage of people with PVs using high VG mixes will be a lot lower.

That reads very much like you are lumping vapung in with smoking, I like your lack of clear context, you can imply without really saying what your actually saying. Your certainly a step above the usual gutter trash and providing a fair amount of entertainment too.

However, you are still wrong in your assumption.

You assume that us engaging you are some camo wearing militant vapers, out to fog the whole world with our demon breath.

You are wrong, you totally miss understand our point, 1 by the way, we are as has been stated multiple times, capable of rational thought, of controlling our urges to start another pea souper, this is not and never has been any one of us banging the table with mod in one hand, 100% vg in the other, stating we will without fail blow clouds.

This is us stating that people should acknowledge our right to make our own informed decision about what is right or wrong for our own specific situation without some imbecile telling us what we can and cannot do viz a viz what we use and how we use it.

We are adults, trusted to do important things like earn money, pay taxes and raise kids, that being the case, we should, nay we will, make up our own minds about what is appropriate to use and how to use it. We should no more have to have terms dictated to us than idiot football fans seem to not have terms dictated on what is appropriate behaviour, or bankers or politicians, or the media for that matter.

The funny thing is, you'll likely find that us shouting loudest here for our rights are the onesost likely to be the most considerate.

Because we are fucking rational adults not fucking three year old fucking kids!

I have very rarely got upset or lost my temper on this forum.......

However, I have to say, that I really wish you would STFU TAR. You are just trying to provoke a fucking reaction with your trolling. WE all understand your thoughts/opinions on this matter, there really isnt anything more to be said, your going over old ground again. Another personal attack on a well known and respected member of this forum, and I will infract and call for a ban, as fucking simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom