What's new

Leave smokers alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vapers inhale evaporated liquid, smokers inhale the smoke from combustion.

Vapers, by the very action of their habit cannot BE smokers unless thet are actually smoking at the time.

I think you need to redress your own comprehension skills because you clearly do not comprehend the difference between combustion and evaporation.
And I would fully agree with you if I had ever said such a thing. I personally think it's disgusting that you sexually interfere with your pet iguana. Hey this Baseless Accusation game is fun!

I think that you either lack basic writing composition skills, or were making a deliberate attempt to lump vaping in with smoking.

Either way, it's a fail on your part.

Run along now.

:D
I think you need to phone your mental health nurse and take some night classes when you're better.

I think you need to phone your mental health nurse and take some night classes when you're better.

I thought you were leaving?

Having a little trouble finding the exit are you?

I suggest you go and buy yourself a pet iguana and give your own, obviously small and limp member a rest.

I thought you were leaving?

Having a little trouble finding the exit are you?

I suggest you go and buy yourself a pet iguana and give your own, obviously small and limp member a rest.

The minute your hallucinations start involving the genitalia of strangers you have already incorporated into your paranoid fantasies it's definitely time to up the meds.

Nanoo nanoo!

And I would fully agree with you if I had ever said such a thing. I personally think it's disgusting that you sexually interfere with your pet iguana. Hey this Baseless Accusation game is fun!

You lumped vapers in as 10% of smokers, I suggest whatever your smoking, it doesn't agree with your faculties, vaping and smoking are two totally seperate entities, much like intelligence and the argument your putting up now.

I bow to your obviously more extensive personal knowledge on the subject.

Yes, my ex was a mental health nurse so your behaviour does tick a few boxes from what she used to tell me. At least you are aware enough to submit when you shown you are having an episode, many are not so lucky.

And what the hey... if you do get a lot of joy from blowing big clouds then I'm sure the management of the cafes your care in the community minibus visits on your wee day trips could make an exception.

You lumped vapers in as 10% of smokers, I suggest whatever your smoking, it doesn't agree with your faculties, vaping and smoking are two totally seperate entities, much like intelligence and the argument your putting up now.
Err, no I didn't but don't worry about why that is the case. If x=5y, x!=y. It's mind bogglingly simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom