What's new

Voodoowool

@stealthvape Are you going to be stocking the other sizes?

Yes eventually. I've got a couple of secret projects I'm committed to at the moment but stocking smaller sizes of voodoowool is top of the list when they're done. I wanted to see how well the stuff was received first too. It's the 3mm that's in the everlasting setup I have and it fits mesh wicks a bit better. It was bad luck really that they sent the wrong size but it's proving to be very popular

stealthvape Are you going to be stocking the other sizes?

Yes eventually. I've got a couple of secret projects I'm committed to at the moment but stocking smaller sizes of voodoowool is top of the list when they're done. I wanted to see how well the stuff was received first too. It's the 3mm that's in the everlasting setup I have and it fits mesh wicks a bit better. It was bad luck really that they sent the wrong size but it's proving to be very popular
I love the stuff, I got a bit from the secret club (shhh...) but I think I would love it more if it were a tad smaller.

I have seen it on the website while browsing for other things and ordered 2mm and 4mm, along with your res/non res wires.
I didn't try it with a mesh core yet, but I would say that NR/Res and vodoo makes for pretty fool proof recoiling.
I tried it on A7, spheroid and eBaron dripper, I expect it to work quite well on penelope and her bigger brothers, but not tried yet.
Given the diameter, doing a lasso wick on the dripper amd ebaron is not quite an option, and a bit of a tight fit in the ceramic cup, but loosening strands in the middle to push the cup base trough seems to work ok.
I didn't realize shape and diameter of the 4mm, still need to find a use for it.
For sure it wicks very well, and it benefits from loose coiling. I didn't torch wick or wire, and don't get any bad taste, which is great.

Thanks to Mrs Stealth for a very fast delivery and all the best for a speedy recovery!

Back
Top Bottom