What's new

UK smoking cessation conf has session, "Smokeless tobacco: the quiet killer"

Between them all, and especially the EU Parliament, they are effectively committing mass genocide on a scale not seen since WW2

Of course they ignore the letter from Clive and co.... it doesn't fit in with their plan to perpetuate their gravy train.

Notice the involvement of the pharma corps?... vested interests masquerading as concerned health professionals.

I also find it ironic that at a conference where controls on an addictive stimulant (nicotine) was high on the agenda, that official breaks were built in so that delegates could have a coffee break.. another addictive stimulant. Hypocrisy?

Between them all, and especially the EU Parliament, they are effectively committing mass genocide on a scale not seen since WW2

I fear that is no understatement. Proof positive that politicians and so called professionals are seemingly no longer governing for the good of the people but simply to facilitate corporate interests.

I'd like a copy of the 'e cigarettes - the future of smoking' meeting. They can't even get the science of title right FFS. It isn't smoking, smoking is a totally different chemical process using a totally different way to produce it!

Back
Top Bottom