What's new

Review Copper Nemesis clone from Vapegeek

pauly meatballs

Achiever
3pulkY7.jpg

Hi everyone,
just a short one today, a few pics and first impressions of the hcigar copper nemesis clone.

wnCeiYf.jpg

I purchased this for £34.99 from vapegeek.co.uk. It arrived the next day in perfect condition in the hcigar box.
It was fitted with a very strong switch spring but also came with a free magnet upgrade. I put the magnets in straight away and the switch is much easier now but still stands unlocked without firing.

4jamfDw.jpg

Was really on the fence about this one. I've had a copper mod before and it was a real pain to maintain.
These things tarnish shockingly quick.
I've had some disappointing mod purchases recently though and my ss and brass nem have never let me down so thought I may as well complete the set.

zz5csap.jpg

Gg3kHX1.jpg

Don't know if it's coming across well in the pics but it really is the prettiest colour.
I'm liking it matched with my 22mm igorat from bograt on UKV.

Also looks nice with the origen dripper and a few ss accents

OTXep2r.jpg

Decided to mix and match with my FT nems for the sheer hell of it.

8eByhDH.jpg

a88BFHM.jpg

Not much else to say.
Very happy with this mod, looks great and works perfectly!
Have a great day everyone,
please feel free to post your copper nem pix here!

youve made my mind up paul but have to wait now for end of month as wiped out with the others i got last week :(

As usual, Vape Geek have stocked another winner.

Wonderful service, gorgeous mod

coppa.jpg

Yep already saw those, however i now need to find a brass tank and a copper one!!

The copper nemesis looks great I am thinking of getting one as I have the stainless steel version which also looks nice

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom