Vape Club
What's new

Review Turtle Ship Clone

Premier Ecigs
can do...seeing as its you...hang fire 5 mins.....then i got to go strip a lap top down :(

AcmeFog
bud could you take a PIC of the turtle and sting standing next to a nem with the switch screwed in all the way ta ;)

here ya go bud :)....laid down and stood up :)

both switches closed on nem and stingray but the throw is the same :)

E-liquids.com
Vape Green
Wow! I knew you must have a nice collection of mods by now but that line-up nearly made me drool!
Think I'm liking the turtle more than the stingray (just by looks.) Never liked the stingray logo.

Wow! I knew you must have a nice collection of mods by now but that line-up nearly made me drool!
Think I'm liking the turtle more than the stingray (just by looks.) Never liked the stingray logo.

the stingray will give you a great little project to work on paul, polishing etc...maybe tomoz or sunday ill get chance to give it a go and see if i can make it look prettier :)

as for the mods...some have fallen by the wayside...origins as theyre 21mm ( grrrr)....kylin cos i didnt like the lines and it wasnt 18350 even though it was small...brass m16 cos i have the mixed one, atom cos it was all brushed and knurled...and iching...cos...well...erm...it was shite ;)

Smoore
So out of all those, which do you rate in 18650 mode? I hate the restrictions 18350 place on both builds and run time, I'm much happier carrying an 18650 mod and no extra batteries, although most carrying for me involves a vehicle with the charger plugged in because free battery charging is not to be sniffed at :)

Back
Top Bottom