What's new

Kraken RBA Help

Hey traxan I also got the HCigar Kraken from Vapegeek a few weeks ago and am really enjoying the vape. Set up using ribbon Kanthal 1.3ohms and Ministryofvapour Ectoplasm juice.....scrummy :2thumbsup::alien:

Cool, I think I was just unfortunate, VapeGeek do have some great customer care tho.

Hopefully I will get my replacement on Monday.

I have nice collection of eliquid just waiting! This wait is killing me. I need to get some spares just in case something like this happens in the future

Got a Hcigar Kraken from vapegeek this week great genny only issue I had was getting rid of the oily machined taste I soaked it the soaked it again some vinegar and a bit of vodka later it's working great. Silica wick with the mesh works great and ekowool over the top of the mesh, I also use ss rope with the mesh wrapped around, gotta say the silica route is a winner. But what a genny for the money.

Got a Hcigar Kraken from vapegeek this week great genny only issue I had was getting rid of the oily machined taste I soaked it the soaked it again some vinegar and a bit of vodka later it's working great. Silica wick with the mesh works great and ekowool over the top of the mesh, I also use ss rope with the mesh wrapped around, gotta say the silica route is a winner. But what a genny for the money.

VapeGeek sent my replacement out on Saturday so with any luck I might get it today, although I'm not sure if they sent it 1st or 2nd class

I'm deffo going to some experiments with the coils and wicks. I can't help myself but to :)

One thing to note when you set it up, its got adjustable air holes on both sides if you set it up in single wick single coil mode you can set it so only one air hole is open by turning the top cap round till it opens just one, i made the mistake of not doing this the first time and cough my lungs up. It really is a well made piece of kit.

One thing to note when you set it up, its got adjustable air holes on both sides if you set it up in single wick single coil mode you can set it so only one air hole is open by turning the top cap round till it opens just one, i made the mistake of not doing this the first time and cough my lungs up. It really is a well made piece of kit.

Great tip! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom