What's new

Kraken RBA Help

I might order some of the ribbon as well then and just experiment for a bit. Thanks for that tip mate

Ok so tomorrow is the day which I should be receiving all my goodies to allow me to build a coil and vape.

Hopefully my squid ink juice will also arrive. I'm going to be using mesh with 0.20 kanthal,

Should I go for dual or single coil and how many ohms should I be trying to achieve, any help will be appreciated.

Just noticed my nemesis clone only came with 2 tubes instead of 3 and no kick ring. Emailed the vendor and hopefully he will be able or sort this out

False alarm my nemesis was actually perfect.

Little bump so someone can just answer my question regarding coils and ohms please.

Many thanks

Last edited:
Ive just coiled mine using .28 4 wraps around an SS mesh coil and 3mm ekowool sleeve. Came in at about 1.3ohms.
The flavour is great.

Sent from somewhere in cloudy Kent

Ive just coiled mine using .28 4 wraps around an SS mesh coil and 3mm ekowool sleeve. Came in at about 1.3ohms.
The flavour is great.

Any chance of a pick how you set yours up? I've had terrible luck and got a Kraken which had a dead short so I'm waiting for a replacment.

I thought you would normally use mesh OR Ekowool but I'm curious to see how you've done it with both. Sorry although I do know quite a lot im still a very big noob lol

Any chance of a pick how you set yours up? I've had terrible luck and got a Kraken which had a dead short so I'm waiting for a replacment.

I thought you would normally use mesh OR Ekowool but I'm curious to see how you've done it with both. Sorry although I do know quite a lot im still a very big noob lol

No problem.
Firstly I got some 3mm ekowool and torched it before I cut it. This stiffens it and helps with the fraying.
Once its cooled down, I pushed a 2.5mm screwdriver through the centre pushing the inside strands out.
I then torched once more.
I then made a SS mesh wick, nice and small, about 2mm thick.
Inserted it into the ekowool, and then inserted the smallest screwdriver into the wick to keep it stiff while coiling.
Then carefully wrapped my torched .28 wire around 4 times as you would normally starting with screwing down the negative.
I hope this helps.

Oh nice!! Didnt know stuff was like that was even possible, will try that soon as I become a bit more advanced :)

Oh nice!! Didnt know stuff was like that was even possible, will try that soon as I become a bit more advanced :)

Get stuck in mate. Its the best vape Ive found on a Genny. :-)

Hey traxan I also got the HCigar Kraken from Vapegeek a few weeks ago and am really enjoying the vape. Set up using ribbon Kanthal 1.3ohms and Ministryofvapour Ectoplasm juice.....scrummy :2thumbsup::alien:

Back
Top Bottom