What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Panzer by Masterpiece Custom Vapes

great review @Mawsley i really need a panzer in my collection that is an awesome looking mod.

Everyone needs a Panzer. :D

And then there's the special edition Black Hawk landing soon too...

1011792_10200934264073031_1822280228_n.jpg

1204 REPORTING FOR DUTY!

Great review as always, just a pity you had to spoil the thread by showing the NightHawk version. Thanks for spending my money dude! :p

1204 REPORTING FOR DUTY!

Great review as always, just a pity you had to spoil the thread by showing the NightHawk version. Thanks for spending my money dude! :p

Sorry.

I wasn't. I really thought one Panzer was enough...but it isn't. One Panzer can never be enough. Sold all my stuff today so I'm this close to having the money. Shame I have to throw it all at the Colossus on Friday.

I wonder where the market is for body parts.
outlawcox - top call on the brass Kraken, love that idea.

so its £286.99 for the pair eeerrr how much do you think i could get for my OH's liver ?

it was Mawsley your honour he made me do it honest lol

so its £286.99 for the pair eeerrr how much do you think i could get for my OH's liver ?

it was @Mawsley your honour he made me do it honest lol

Tell me about it. If the wife ever realises what I've spent I'll be needing a whole new set of organs, especially the most important one.

Lol if my OH finds out I think I will be in the same boat at the moment she thinks @thejester and whit77 have been giving me free mods and atty's lol and whit77 lives in china pmsl the panzers are going to be put down to you thou @Mawsley

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom