What's new

Nicorette Inhalator Cmmercial

One of the TPD's main objections was "cigarette packaging made to look like lipstick or perfume containers" and then Nicorette bring this out

945-994-Nicorette_QuickMist_Nicotine_Spray.jpg

A friend of mine tried one of those inhalators ages ago (probably before e-cigs were introduced over here, or around that time). It seemed pretty useless to me & about as far from smoking as you could get. Unless she was using it wrong, you are only supposed to take one or two puffs every now & then (hours apart IIRC). So nothing like smoking at all really.

I think that ad is pretty old now, I seem to remember it being on TV (again, before e-cigs I think) & I actually thought it looked like a good idea, until I saw my friend using hers.

Do you think these NRT companies actually bother to consult real smokers when they think up these devices? I can't imagine they do, or they would have come up with something that actually works by now.

It's a bit like my local council's highways division, I'm sure whoever does the road planning there doesn't actually drive!

These companies really need to do some proper, real world, consultation. Not just the usual doctor's "holier-than-thou" attitude of "we know best".

Then again, maybe the tampon look is supposed to "shame" us into not smoking. :lol1:

Last edited:
Yeah well I bet they don't list the hydrochloric acid as 1 of their ingredients?? And the way the advert is glamourising the "cigalike", I thought this was the very thing they are trying to ban??
Double crossing, and double standards!

Wow @AnonymousVaper! Isn't this just what we've all been looking for? I bet it tastes good and gives the sensation of smoking too!

I'm off to the chemist to get me one of those bad boys - do you want me to pick you one up? Just in case they run out?

:D :D :D

yeah get me one I wouldn't want to be without my.... what the hell is that a tampax a whistle gawd knows

Hahahahaha, I cannot stop laughing, I saw the ad last night and asked the Hubby whether he would like to give up the fags and have a go on a Tampon.....I got 'the look' lololol

Back
Top Bottom