What's new

Kraken RBA Help

traxan

Postman
Hey,

I was wondering if some of you experts could help me. I've taken a step up in regards to vaping and am going from an Ego style to a mech mod.

I ordered a HCigar Kraken from vapegeek and just needed some help with what items I should purchase to build the coils.

Rob advised me to get Kanthal 0.02mm but searching online I really couldnt find this.

I don't have a ohm meter yet either, but I just wanted some suggestions on which wire/wicks/mesh etc to get and where from so I can order it asap.

Got some juice from Krakenecigs ordered too so want to get everything ready and working for when that arrives :)

Although I dont think I will have trouble building the coil, I just need to make sure I get the correct materials to build it with.

Thanks in advance

Cool thanks for the suggestions.

On Stealthvape which mm do you think I should go for? as they dont have 0.02mm as was suggested to me. I'm super excited yet super confused right now lol/ I'm guessing Rob from vape geek may have meant 0.02cm.... so 0.20 mm?

2mdnfkp.png

Just built mine with .20Kanthal and 400 grade mesh around 2mm sillca wick.
Imo an ohm meter is important when duel coiling as 5 wraps of .20 gave me 1.8ohms, do that again on the other side gives .9 ohms combined. Vapes a goodun tho :thumbup:

Thanks for tips guys. I'm going to be ordering the wire, ohm meter and a few final bits and bobs today.

could anyone suggest a good battery charger? The first battery I orders is the 18650 AW high drain. There are tons of chargers out there so was just wondering which one you guys use and what you recommend? I seen a efest luc which looks good for £20 but not sure if it's the one I need.

Thanks

Efest Luc is a great charger, takes all size batteries and i personally like the display readout as it will tell you the state of the battery through its charge. another advantage is the usb port on it, i use it to plug in an ego charger or the ohm meter for example.

Thanks a lot peeps. I'm going to order the efest tonight but before I do I will look in to the Nitecore.

Can't wait to start vaping properly hopefully by Wednesday!

Back
Top Bottom