Innokin
What's new

Mist - New Website Launch - Up to 30% off selected items

freddo

Premium Vendor
mist_monogram_orange_RGB.png

Over the last few months we've been working hard on getting our brand new website ready.
Working with graphic designer Bryan Kidd we came up with a site that looks great, is easy to
use and functions just the way we like and we're really pleased with the results!
You can check it out at www.misteliquid.co.uk

The great news is, it's only our website that's changed. Our prices are exactly the same, we're still offering
some of the most competitive prices on the market. To celebrate its launch we're offering you guys some of our biggest
discounts to date! With up to 30% off selected E Cigarette kits, Accessories and E Liquid, you'll struggle to find more bang for
your buck anywhere in the world! For a full list of sale items click here

jan_center2.png

Last edited:
Vape Superstore
AcmeFog
@freddo

Nice job Fred! I think the reworked logo and colours are fantastic. The site works like a dream. I made an order with you earlier this week, and everything turned up bright and early the next day! Checkout was fast and easy, and the value was, as ever, very very good. I have been passing your site details onto some new vapers at work - the fact that you do mini bottles is fantastic, as they want to try as many juices as they can, and at a couple of quid a pop, they aren't put off if they aren't keen on a particular flavour.

Top job mate! :D

I wss going to ask if you do a sample pack but just seen the prices of the juice its cheap enough just to buy and bin.
I will be placing an order soon.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

The Electronic Cigarette Company
congrats on your new website, I love the design and the colour scheme is right up my street :) Trying not to spend money, but we'll see lol

Thanks for the feedback on the website and for spreading the word. The support is much appreciated! You'll be glad to know the prices won't be changing for the foreseeable future either

Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom