What's new

Review Smoktech Magneto V3

So in 18650 mode it will not cover the threads? Or was that only with the fuse installed? Sorry if I missed any explanation

Spider-man logo, 1939 and Magneto are all Marvel comics references, 1939 being the year that Marvel was founded as Timely Productions...

/endcomicnerdgasm :P

The mod, itself; the vent holes look to be a nice feature and hopefully the V3 topcap is a bit sturdier than the V2 ego cap (avoid at all costs).

Overall, the comic book fan in me is keeping my original Magneto, but will be looking to see if they have the v3 top cap as an additional buy, somewhere!

So in 18650 mode it will not cover the threads? Or was that only with the fuse installed? Sorry if I missed any explanation

It appears not although I didn't want to force it. It certainly wouldn't with the vape fuse but I expected that TBH. Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

The mod, itself; the vent holes look to be a nice feature and hopefully the V3 topcap is a bit sturdier than the V2 ego cap (avoid at all costs).

Overall, the comic book fan in me is keeping my original Magneto, but will be looking to see if they have the v3 top cap as an additional buy, somewhere!

The V2 ego cap was HORRID. I think nothing much has changed from the V2 apart from the removal of those logos and perhaps the vent hole addition. I'm just damn surprised I got one. Was expecting it to be a V1

My V2 had the same logos removed, and the ego cap was fine, as the atties usually cover anyway, and great for ego threaded devices ;)
Must admit, I feel slight sorrow for having sold my magneto on, it is an ace mod.
I found that even with an efest 18650, giants next to aw's, that I could have all the threads covered, but maybe I adjusted the top cap as well as the inner tube, as changing batteries, I found much quicker by taking the top cap off anyway, as opposed to removing the tube each time. I guess I have no issue either with screwing it all up solid either, so that the sprung loaded connector at the button was probably fully recessed.

Back
Top Bottom