What's new

Caramel - Capella

Follow up. Another failure from Capella. Tastes nothing like caramel and I immediately sold it after my first batch as I could tell right away that it was a dud. Never buying Capella again now as almost all of the flavours aren't just inaccurate but foul. Decadent Vapours seem promising.

Follow up. Another failure from Capella. Tastes nothing like caramel and I immediately sold it after my first batch as I could tell right away that it was a dud. Never buying Capella again now as almost all of the flavours aren't just inaccurate but foul. Decadent Vapours seem promising.

Just goes to show how subjective taste is!

I like this one - I thought it had an authentic caramel flavor - but it was way to sweet for me as a stand alone vape. I'll definitely be using it in mixes though.

I was wondering, are capella drops something that vendors dilute themselves with pg? Or do they just bottle them as they are?

I was wondering, are capella drops something that vendors dilute themselves with pg? Or do they just bottle them as they are?

nixed some up 3 days ago so look forward to trying it, will let you know what i think

I can speak for LL by saying Capella are just rebottled, nothing added or taken away. IMO one of the best quality concentrates out there

Back
Top Bottom