What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Youde Igo-W3

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
I bought this from Grey Haze.
It cost me money I could ill-afford and my children went without Coke on their Frosties for six days as a result.
If you're reading this Northamptonshire Social Services - go suck it. POTV do not hold any opinions about the W3, Grey Haze or the social workers in the employ of Northamptonshire County Council.
Blue Jasmine by Woody Allen is the biggest pile of crap I've watched this week.

Full review here

w3_2.jpg

I got my wife a foot spa. Not recently, I’ve grown to understand the whims of the woman in my life.

We accumulate piles of crap that seem like brilliant ideas at the time but roughly twelve minutes after we open the box we tend to realise that an Oscar-winning performance is going to be required in order to convince everyone else in the house that this item, out of all previous acquisitions, this item is going to get great use and prove to be an amazing purchase.

w3_3.jpg

When I first saw pictures of the W3 it became an instant ‘I want’…but not in the sense that I ever had any intention of keeping it. This was always going to be a buy to have a quick giggle with and then let go.

I did my sub-ohm quad coil experience. At 0.4ohms I inhaled, I exhaled, I laughed like a drain and that was that. Job done, mission achieved.

Level up.

W3_4.jpg

It has a decent set of screws in it it too which put the cheese versions inside the clone to shame. This isn’t an attack on the build quality of all clone products, or those who buy them.

But, if you opt to buy a £7.50 dripper that is complete crap (over one costing just £15 that’s well built and can be in your hands in a day from ordering) then you should have the right to vote, spread your genes and operate a television remote control taken away from you.

You can buy one, like I did, here from GreyHaze for £15.99 plus postage.

The end.

I look forward to owning it! :D!
I have money in my account, but no idea how to do a bank transfer/paypal transfer without my card.
:(

Great review mate! I tried the quad coil and it wasn't for me. 0.2ohms is a bit mental. Might try it again in the future with way thinner wire.
Just watched blue jasmine this morning, it was fantastic, his best movie in years, you're insane!

I was looking at these as I want a new 22mm dripper without breaking the bank, the airholes put me off though, if I wanted to run just a dual coil the way I currently use my own, the airholes sit right infront of the coils. Not too interested about dabbling into the quad coil world yet as even 2 coils kicks me in the throat.

Nice review had for a few weeks and has only hit the shelf due to Atomic, it's a pain in the ass setting up quad coil but when get it running it's a best.

Back
Top Bottom