What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POTV Tin mod thank you video

looks like you could get a spare battery in there as well ? looks ace .. i cant wait

That made me have a look see and yes you could carry a spare battery too..though it would roll about a bit. Hmm this could be like the mini adverts. Competition to see who could get the most kit in a POTV tin mod?

Word of Caution Re: Spare Batteries

if you are going to put a spare battery in the tin make sure the positive terminal of the spare is insulated so that it can't make contact with the body of the tin.​

Because the outer surface of the atomiser connector is soldered to the negative terminal of the battery holder, the whole tin is in contact too, in effect. I wouldn't want to see anyone short out a battery being carried as a spare, and blow their knackers etc. off! :apologetic:

Indeed good advice! I would like to keep my knackers where they are .. who knows they may come in useful at some point!

I will refrain from putting a spare battery in :)

Indeed good advice! I would like to keep my knackers where they are .. who knows they may come in useful at some point!

I will refrain from putting a spare battery in :)
You keep a battery in your knackers????
oh bugger, I was trying to behave tonight :D

oh yeah .. electric down there me :D

Back
Top Bottom