What's new

POTV Tin mod thank you video

Mark

Legend
I thought i'd do a quick thank you to Lee for the rather spiffing POTV 18650 tin mod I received today. I think its stunning and excellent value.

It shall be my Pub Kit :D

Sorry about the poor quality. I mistakenly used the reverse camera on the iPad which is pretty low res. On top of the that the camera is at the side of the tablet and I was looking at the wrong spot throughout. I dont yet know how to edit and stuff but I'd like to learn if anyone knows any apps which are better than others?

Anyway I quite like the amateurish look to it and hope other members will give it a bash.

ITS NOT A REVIEW..its a THANK YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
Great vid, I love how you gauge your battery life in pints not days! You look like you were really enjoying using it too :)
for vids on my iPhone I use splice. Very basic and easy so even I can use it and better still the free version is the same as the premium but has ads which I don't even notice. Don't know if they do it for iPad or if the app works on both though.

I use my Ethelking tin mod with 306 aswell... it just seems like the perfect combination really for me :) Great video and i can't wait to get hold of another one of Lee's mods... really good piece of kit. Nice to see a banana in there aswell ;)

What can I say Mark? Thank you so much for that - it is very much appreciated mate! :surprise:

The other perhaps obvious thing to say is whilst it will store a bottle of juice..you can store a few cartos in there too if you use them. Spares of spares is always a good idea.

looks like you could get a spare battery in there as well ? looks ace .. i cant wait

Back
Top Bottom