What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POTV Tin mod thank you video

Mark

Legend
I thought i'd do a quick thank you to Lee for the rather spiffing POTV 18650 tin mod I received today. I think its stunning and excellent value.

It shall be my Pub Kit :D

Sorry about the poor quality. I mistakenly used the reverse camera on the iPad which is pretty low res. On top of the that the camera is at the side of the tablet and I was looking at the wrong spot throughout. I dont yet know how to edit and stuff but I'd like to learn if anyone knows any apps which are better than others?

Anyway I quite like the amateurish look to it and hope other members will give it a bash.

ITS NOT A REVIEW..its a THANK YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
Great vid, I love how you gauge your battery life in pints not days! You look like you were really enjoying using it too :)
for vids on my iPhone I use splice. Very basic and easy so even I can use it and better still the free version is the same as the premium but has ads which I don't even notice. Don't know if they do it for iPad or if the app works on both though.

I use my Ethelking tin mod with 306 aswell... it just seems like the perfect combination really for me :) Great video and i can't wait to get hold of another one of Lee's mods... really good piece of kit. Nice to see a banana in there aswell ;)

What can I say Mark? Thank you so much for that - it is very much appreciated mate! :surprise:

The other perhaps obvious thing to say is whilst it will store a bottle of juice..you can store a few cartos in there too if you use them. Spares of spares is always a good idea.

looks like you could get a spare battery in there as well ? looks ace .. i cant wait

Back
Top Bottom