What's new

Ithaka builds

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Tried 2mm Ekowool instead of 2mm silica.

Don't. Don't do that.

I've just finished my coughing fit and it wicked like shit.

Apart from the standard 2mm silica X wick does anyone have anything interesting they do that's different I might want to try?

I tried cotton before my tank broke, wicks a dream, rolling a cotton ball into something wick shaped can be a pain though lol, and I like 2 straight coils, no crossing, :P

A rinse, a reduild with 2mm and Pow Wow tastes fine again although I did the X-wick again.

I think next time I'll try two flat across wicks - never thought about cotton....that must be a pig to set up making two 2mm strands.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you do microcoils for the cotton Dan?

A rinse, a reduild with 2mm and Pow Wow tastes fine again although I did the X-wick again.

I think next time I'll try two flat across wicks - never thought about cotton....that must be a pig to set up making two 2mm strands.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you do microcoils for the cotton Dan?

No just normal mate, I use pre joined cause I'm lazy like that lol, dont think a micro would be possible with the pre joined, I may just do one for shits and giggles when my new tank arrives from that place somewhere in china though :D

I keep meaning to try cotton on my magoo, I also seem to have more consistency and luck with straight dual wicks over crossed ones where inevitably I find a hotspot on the bottom coil

Back
Top Bottom