What's new

Review The Kanger Aerotank - review and rebuild (w/pics)

Ordered yesterday and looking forward to giving the recoil a go. Expecting big things of this.

Yeah I have an Aspire davide. It remains my fave clearo and the one I'd recommend above the others. You can use the aspire heads or the regular protank/evod type heads and it's glass. No other device offers that.
On the other hand, a lot of people don't get on with the aspire heads and the davide doesn't have adjustable airflow, nor is it made of stainless steel like the aerotank.
Nice hedging eh? :thumbup:

Sorry I ment what's the aero like compared to the davide as iv got one and was think of getting the aero but if you think the the davide is better I won't bother

-------------------Update-------------------------

It's been pointed out to me (in the nicest way) that I've been talking out of my rear end and that the regular single coil evod head isn't compatible with this device. The aerotank head has a silicone cap that is necessarily taller than the evod cap to make a seal with the central air tube. As the evod cap cannot make this seal, using it will allow juice to leak into the airtube.

2zri8pi.jpg

Humblest apologies to anyone who has made a purchase decision based on my erroneous review. Now I know why Todd keeps saying "This is just my opinion"!

-------------------Update-------------------------

It's been pointed out to me (in the nicest way) that I've been talking out of my rear end and that the regular single coil evod head isn't compatible with this device. The aerotank head has a silicone cap that is necessarily taller than the evod cap to make a seal with the central air tube. As the evod cap cannot make this seal, using it will allow juice to leak into the airtube.

2zri8pi.jpg

Humblest apologies to anyone who has made a purchase decision based on my erroneous review. Now I know why Todd keeps saying "This is just my opinion"!

Thank's for that pauly, thought it wouldn't work. You can make a dual coil evod with airflow control though.:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom