What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Voodoo Club

a fair bit more than i was expecting...i reckon about metre and a half over 2 pieces...:)

I took half of a piece and I have used 60mm of it in 2 drippers + 3 orders from Rob all with sample pieces included.
I think its gonna last a year or so, I think I will be sending samples out included with anything I sell.

If there is a little bit spare, just an inch or so, i wouldnt say no.

Either that or i keep tabs for the next opening :rotflmao:

If there is a little bit spare, just an inch or so, i wouldnt say no.

Either that or i keep tabs for the next opening :rotflmao:

pm me your addy pepper and ill take my bit and then send it on to you if you like :)

was hoping Midnight might have wanted some then id get her address so i could come peak through her bedroom window hehe ;)....only joking of course jo :)

pm me your addy pepper and ill take my bit and then send it on to you if you like :)

was hoping Midnight might have wanted some then id get her address so i could come peak through her bedroom window hehe ;)....only joking of course jo :)

Only if there is spare. Cant take yours / midnights!
Just a tiny tiny bit ;)

Huh? What? I have no idea what I've been dragged into...will I like it? Whatever it is...

Back
Top Bottom