What's new

Voodoo Club

I don't get a taste difference between silica and Ekowool - but this stuff really does wick.

So far I've tried it in drippers - where it just held SO much juice it was stupid. I've also given it a run out in a Kayfun 3.1 with a subohm coil running at .8ohm and it kept up with that no problems.

It's the non-fraying that I like the best, makes it really easy to work with.

I'm a fan of this Rob, it's a great addition to the line-up. I split my piece up and sent it off to the four corners of the country and hopefully they'll all report back too.

This will definitely go into the next order - as will more Screws Of Destiny. The last set I bought were ideal replacements in the Chimbus and great to work with.

I'm finding it so economical to use that the piece I got from the Voodoo Club will likely last me a couple of years(dual coils in the dripper only needed a half-inch)& as my other vaping gear hasn't got enough space to install any Voodoo,until I obtain more hardware this piece will last.Though when I do need more,I know exactly who will be getting my order.

This really isn't good for business, but the piece of 3mm I got as a sample in an igo L is fresh as a daisy after a rinse under a hot tap and some dry burning. I also like to torch the rest of the wick to take out any remaining discolouration.

6 weeks that wick and coil has lasted and I'm not about to change it.

I'm in talks to stock the 3mm next, but Chinas about to shut down so it's end of Feb we're looking at.

This really isn't good for business, but the piece of 3mm I got as a sample in an igo L is fresh as a daisy after a rinse under a hot tap and some dry burning. I also like to torch the rest of the wick to take out any remaining discolouration.

6 weeks that wick and coil has lasted and I'm not about to change it.

I'm in talks to stock the 3mm next, but Chinas about to shut down so it's end of Feb we're looking at.

Yay get the 3mm :)

If I'm honest I haven't tried my bit yet I keep looking at it and thinking how am I going to set this one up lol but I'll probably stick in my igo-l then give some feedback :)

Yay get the 3mm :)

If I'm honest I haven't tried my bit yet I keep looking at it and thinking how am I going to set this one up lol but I'll probably stick in my igo-l then give some feedback :)

Roll it into a tube it's much less threatening ;)

I'll be after the 3mm as this stuff is so fat,none of my gennys can be drilled to accept it(the Aga-S is only 17 mm so the wick hole would prob eat into the centre pin,the RSST has an insulated wick hole,not fecking that,the 91% is too new to start modding though wasn't even 1 hr old before the air hole was enlarged)

Not only does this stuff wick really well, it's so fat it acts as a chamber reducer, too. Got about 20mm of it curled around in an Igo-L, 6 wraps of 0.35 Kanthal giving 1.3ohms. There's not a lot of empty space in there. Takes a little while to warm up, but once it gets going, the performance is really quite amazing.

I've only had cock-ups trying to use this so far. Not tried in a dripper though, which it is probably best suited to.
I love how it stays together, so look forward to smaller diameter versions becoming available.

Back
Top Bottom