What's new

Review Panzer by Masterpiece Custom Vapes

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
My words, I bought it, it cost me cash, no sexual favours were exchanged, POTV haven't had any input into this and The Hobbit 2 wasn't half bad after the total gash that was Hobbit 1.

Full review here

PanzerKraken.jpg

Maybe you are old enough to remember buying plastic soldiers in boxes. If you are then you can probably also remember the series of World War II newspaper reprints which has a war poster with each issue. I collected both of them.

1081.png

You call a mod “Panzer” and I don’t give a shit what it’s like – I’m getting it.

Masterpiece Custom Vapes have the hitherto little known honour of being the very first company I have bought an original mech mod from. I stumbled across Rip Tripper holding one in a Youtube video. He was all blah blah hits blah blah tits while I was all “fuck me it’s a fucking Panzer tank as a mech mod”. And then I was all “fuck me, it’s the very vision of a Bauhaus design as a mod”.

Form and function, function and form – tubes can be tubes but it takes something special to elevate a mech mod into a design classic – and this is precisely what I believe this mod is.

panzer2.jpg

Popping a quad coil dripper onto the mod lets it run away with itself, power is fed to the coil as efficiently as a Nemesis, clone or otherwise. But place a 1ohm Kayfun 3.1 onto it and it just burns through the juice too quickly. Even placing some Voodoo wick into the Kayfun couldn’t remedy the situation. It’s a mod which will excel if you create the situation for it to do so.

And so I did.

I went back to subohms on the quad coil loaded with Pow Wow Sauce and saw my way through three 18500 batteries.

panzer1.jpg

Bought from: Midlands Vaping
Price: £125 presale, now £129.99 (free shipping)

:rofl:

"I try to be honest,unless its when asked questions about prostitutes,....and who ate all the wensleydale cheese"

I really don't get the brass thing!
Just imagine, you buy a Aston Martin, and you open up the bonnet to find the engine from a Lada...
Same here really.

I still hate you though ;)
Even more so since my Launcher V2 is already lost in the postal system :'(

I really don't get the brass thing!
Just imagine, you buy a Aston Martin, and you open up the bonnet to find the engine from a Lada...
Same here really.

Yes. But mainly no.

It's more like buying an Aston Martin and discovering that it came with road tyres made by Dunlop. Dunlop is good, road tyres are OK but what you want to do is place the lady of your choice in the passenger seat and take her on a lap of the Nürburgring until she is moist with excitement.

And this is why: MCV aren't stupid. Within a month I have the opportunity to replace my stock tyres with racing slicks. MCV will be supplying silver-coated copper pins. When I fit them to my Panzer and strut about Vapefest you'd better be wearing scuba gear because moistness will flood the place.

Oh yes.

black hawk edition is class available soon at midlands vaping

They'd better bloody not. MCV were talking about a June release and there's no way I can afford one before then. But they're gorgeous aren't they. Phwoar with a capital F.

brilliant review and yes the start of February Midland will have the black Hawk Panzer

Only real difference on the black is it's modular and black, I'm after the Panzer to fit my Atomic on as they just go together.

#VapeOn

Nice vid been put up by Joy of MCV today:

Too much "want" :D
midlands vaping are the reason my kids eat dust for teatime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom