What's new

Review hcigar hammer review

@the jester the voodoo wool has been brilliant, got it in my igo-w and as a topper on a few tanks and the flavour difference is fantastic, even the OH has noticed a difference, which is saying a lot :D

Swapped out the spring for another stiffer spring in my 'bits & pieces' box, works perfectly for him ;)

had a look at robs site and it will be ok for dripping but doubt it will fit in my ceramics...gonna try some 1.5 pre made wires so may order a bit to try :)

1503991_10202935882985877_746356922_n.jpg
;)

just popped a 7cm drip tip on looks awesome in 18650 mode! :)
i've closed my eyes and am imagining it becuase
:worthless:
if only..if only there was a way to convey images to each other on this internet thing
:-)
I'm getting this one, end of story
1563408-3.jpg

had a look at robs site and it will be ok for dripping but doubt it will fit in my ceramics...gonna try some 1.5 pre made wires so may order a bit to try :)

I have just re-wicked/coiled the C'Taifun GT with the voodoo wool, a perfect size for the grooves, the flavour and vapour are phenomenal :D

Ordered one of these too from the slow-folk :)

fasttech get stuff out pretty quick and if not you should check the re stocking info, now the postal service is slow (half way around the world) for free, I'm sure if you emailed them they would send it via dhl for around £15 extra

fasttech get stuff out pretty quick and if not you should check the re stocking info, now the postal service is slow (half way around the world) for free, I'm sure if you emailed them they would send it via dhl for around £15 extra

it's my first order so crossing my fingers it turns up soon :)

if it does, it does...there's nobody you can vent at to make it quicker. sometimes my stuff comes in ten days, and sometimes its order hammer on the 19th, info received on the 20th dec. and gets on an aeroplane to gb today. no rhyme or reason to it.

Back
Top Bottom