What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Mom and Pops Crazy Ape and Pchelas Five Layer

Vern

Achiever
my review, my words, my opinion, nothing to do with PoTV...I got the juice, I vaped it, the site cant vape, dont be ridiculous

I had the luxury over xmas of receiving some juices from Mom and Pops shop in the good old US of A. Its near china...just carrying on flying in that direction. My first vapemail form the states too...so I was overly curios about everything.

First: the bottle/s
I feel like a grown up..there are no tactile stickers, or skulls, or warning that require a magnifying glass to read. Just a nice chunky 30ml bottle, with a clear label containing only a few words, flavour, size, strength, shop name, mixed date, and a adult use only sentence. Not kidding here, I can manage just fine and it is good (for me) to see that H+S dont feature prominently. I dont want to see what warning stickers they could affix to an axe at B+Q..it is an AXE..I should be aware already what it does. Same with Mom and Pops eliquid. Its a small point, but it makes me feel like I am not being treated like a child. I know the UK laws wont allow it, so hey ho...moving on..

Crazy Ape: 10mg, 30ml. Been at this for a week now, its definitely banana, but there is a fizzy behind it, and a hint of something caramel...fizzy banoffee? This is seriously nice stuff, to me, it is thick, gloopy juice...not sure on the pg/vg but it is at least 50/50..the vapour is full and cloudy, dense and delicious. Thick to draw up with a syringe, smells absolutely divine. I hate the overuse of the word "premium", and it doesnt say "premium surpeme rare scarce handmade" on the bottle...but if it was in the UK, it would say those things..and deserve it. One of the nicest juices to have crossed mylips.

Pchelas famous five layer cake: 10mg, 30ml. I've tried pchelas poison concentrate, so picked this one up too to see what is going on. It is the same gloopy lovely dense vape, with a rich strong smell..nobody skimped making this stuff...for once, I do feel like this is "elite" eliquid. The flavour is cake, and chocolate, and some biscuit...it is a complicated mix for sure, but divine in the evening.

If you get the chance to sample some of this, jump at it. I also got some butterfly bait and am trying to work that one out, but it, again, hits some notes that I havent come across in other juices yet

Pchelas famous five layer cake,I'm currently sampling this and I'm getting hints of coconut, vanilla and possibly butterscotch ? it's very very moorish.. got mine from a UK vendor

Pchelas famous five layer cake,I'm currently sampling this and I'm getting hints of coconut, vanilla and possibly butterscotch ? it's very very moorish.. got mine from a UK vendor
yes, its those things..the creamy smoothy stuff that makes cakes yummy.
for lack of better words:-) pa da da da da, I'm loving it.

Back
Top Bottom