What's new

Ego/Evod users How long should i expect to get from these 650mah batteries ?

vaporsizer

Veteran
Guys 'n' Gals, calling those of you who use these batteries. Kanger tech evod 650Mah.
I don't want to start an epic thing here & i understand that battery life is dependent upon usage amount o.k.

I'm more investigating than anything because i bought a kit in the u.k which is U.S marked rather than E.U & the charge time is much shorter than the book states it should be. Really the relevant thing is how much i get out of them before they need a charge again & if they are performing o.k then the quick charge time is a bonus.

Just asking though that's all , curious as to how long a full charge should go on say vaping fairly heavily.
My last charge gave me a day & a half & i was caning it.

Blessings all.

If I sit and vape on a 650mah battery, fresh, in the morning, then by lunchtime I am swopping it for another. I vape full time, so probably multiply that by 3 or 4 for "average"

In fact, if I was going round to visit somebody, and all I had was a fresh 650mah battery, I would phone them to cancel and get them to come round to me instead.
but as you said, this is a "how long is a piece of string" question.

Take your coil resistance, your average time you hold the button down for, do some maths and you will find out that with 650mah you will get x number of puffs.
Longer drags, higher resistances etc...nobody can tell you how long it "should" last

Cheers Vern, for understanding the question & your help. My day & a half then is KILLA on 90 minute charge !!!
If i ever invite you out, i'll get spare batteries in o.k. Bong !

I tend to get a day to day and a half solid vaping and it charges quick, but i havent timed it. Its the EVOD starter kit.

Thanks Pepper. Evod starter kit here too. Sounds like the same scenario, sounds normal.

Guys 'n' Gals, calling those of you who use these batteries. Kanger tech evod 650Mah.
I don't want to start an epic thing here & i understand that battery life is dependent upon usage amount o.k.

I'm more investigating than anything because i bought a kit in the u.k which is U.S marked rather than E.U & the charge time is much shorter than the book states it should be. Really the relevant thing is how much i get out of them before they need a charge again & if they are performing o.k then the quick charge time is a bonus.

Just asking though that's all , curious as to how long a full charge should go on say vaping fairly heavily.
My last charge gave me a day & a half & i was caning it.

Blessings all.

Just out of interest, do you know the specs of your charger?

I've just given my battery (same spec) a full charge. Bought the 1100 too though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

BuffaloVapes my charger says 400mA DC 4.2v - but means naff all to me, as long as my kit continues to work i'm a happy bunny :D

Just out of interest, do you know the specs of your charger?

Well it's the expected cheap uk 3 pin to usb type, cheap & cheerful but they do advise us to not use anything else. Here's the specs..

..Model - KY-738 <IC>
AC 110-240v 50/60 Hz
Output - DC 5v +or- 0.20v, Dc 500ma +or- 30ma.

Nothing too surprising there eh.

Then there's the usb to evod part.

Evod usb charger. Input 5v, Output DC 4.2v , 500ma.

Last edited:
Well it's the expected cheap uk 3 pin to usb type, cheap & cheerful but they do advise us to not use anything else. Here's the specs..

..Model - KY-738 <IC>
AC 110-240v 50/60 Hz
Output - DC 5v +or- 0.20v, Dc 500ma +or- 30ma.

Nothing too surprising there eh.

Then there's the usb to evod part.

Evod usb charger. Input 5v, Output DC 4.2v , 500ma.

Oh ok, I have just heard a few varying opinions on the correct mA charging output for the EVOD. If I remember rightly the recommended is 400mA, the excepted is 450mA. It makes sense that yours charges quite fast at 500mA. So in answering your question, it seems normal to charge that quickly.. and it should last 6+ hrs of moderate/heavy vaping!!

Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom